If you're looking for a career with a progressive and dynamic team who offer you the respect and opportunity that will allow you maximise your potential, we would love to hear from you.
Gasoline Media is a strong and growing creative company with proven results. For over twelve years we have developed long-term corporate relationships and continue to offer our staff positive guidance and job security.
We’re always on the lookout for great people with relevant experience.
So if you’re ready for a change, we’re ready for a chat.
Social Media Assistant.
Part Time | In-Studio Position
We’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to join Gasoline Media’s Digital Team to continue to provide a range of digital marketing solutions to a client list including national and well known brands.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with the support of a creative team, and develop your career in Social Media Management. You will have a strong understanding and passion for Social Media, marketing and social content creation and have creative skills to harness this passion.
Primarily we’re looking for the person who shares our ethos of quality creative and outstanding service. This role has the ability to offer flexible hours and recent graduates and returning to work candidates would be considered.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver in the following areas.
- Coordinating our client’s Social Media Channels
- Creating engaging and varied content - on-site and off-site
- Delivering strong customer service tracking key social media metrics and client reporting
- Communicate and collaborate with the creative and digital teams to deliver quality content , monitor and interact with our client’s social community where required
- Ensuring consistency across all social media channels through effective planning and scheduling
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, and contribute to the strategies of our team
Skills & Experience
- Social media management experience or educational qualification
- Familiar with Social Media Scheduling and Management Software
- Able to work as a key part of a creative team
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to take initiative and make sound decisions
- Work efficiently without supervision
- Skills in one or more creative disciplines (eg. Copywriting, Graphic Design, Filmmaking or Writing).
- Digital marketing experience (eg. Google Ads)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography & video skills
- Accurate touch typing skills
- Good general knowledge
- Graphic design qualification
A package reflective of your experience.